FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
791 views 3 comments
by anonymous

A brand new RUT950 will not stay connected using a contract data only Vodafone NL SIM. It first connects to the LTE mobile network registers and get an WAN IP address. But after a short time of working fine the data connection is disconnected while the SIM still is registered on the network. The RUT950 Firmware version is RUT9XX_R_00.06.02.1 We changed and tested the SIM in both slots. When we use fixed APN settings office.vodafone.nl instead of the wizard the APN the router connects but not reliable,max a few hours. When we use wizard and APN is set to jump roam connection lasts only few minutes.

How can we solve this disconnecting problem? And get a 24x7 reliable connection?

2 Answers

0 votes
by
make sure you update to the latest version of rut950
by

Firmware is now RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1 same issue. Troubleshoot logfile enclosed

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Johan.

Try using the SIM card on another device such as smartphone or other router, will the connection be stable?

Reset your device to default settings.  Make sure both antennas are connected.

If issue persists, download troubleshoot file from your device and send me the full archive via PM.

Regards.

by

Where can we download bootloader version 3.2.4 ??? About the logfile... press this link...Troubleshoot logfile enclosed

by anonymous

Bootloaders aren't currently available for download.

3.2.4 and 3.0.1 version don't have differences from user perspective.

The troubleshooting archive you provided isn't complete. 

I don’t see all the information. Please, send me full troubleshoot archive.

Regards.