FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
541 views 4 comments
by
RUT955. every about second (ort 3.) boot the fieldstrong RSSI LED deont worke. RSSI is fine and strong, but the LED often sign nothing! Just off!

Firmeware ist the latest (19.07.2020)

regards, klaus
by
We buy quite a few of these units and I can confirm I have seen this across old updated units as well as brand new units. It seems related to FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1.

This is not just the 955 but seems to also affect the 950.

The LEDs do randomly seems to turn off and come back. IT doesn't seem to be affecting the signal strength.
by anonymous

Firmeware ist the latest (19.07.2020)

Where did you find this version ? the latest is 6.06.1 (12.03.2020) !

Did you confuse devices ?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi Klaus,

If I understand correctly, you are having problems with signal strength indicator LEDs. Is it a new device or have you been using it and something happened after a certain event? Do LEDs not work at all? What is the general behaviour or LEDs?
by
The device is new. The field strength LEDs indicate, but not always after a new boot. Although there is enough field strength and everything works perfectly. Just the LED for the field strength is not always.
by anonymous
I would suggest to try restoring the device as new without keeping the settings.
0 votes
by
Okay, waiting for a newer Firmware. Thanks for you help.   Klaus.
0 votes
by
My Firmeware ist the RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1. Sorry for confusion.

Regards, klaus