FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
248 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I am new to this equipment and I am sure my answer should be a simple one.  I have a RUT955, we have inserted the sim, it shows in the status as connected and has data but our computer connected to the device shows no internet connection?

Please help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please try these options below:

• Navigate to  Network > WAN and make sure your main WAN interface is mobile.
  • On your computer go to Network Adapters and change settings manually. Give your computer IP address in DHCP range (e.g 192.168.1.105), give subnet that you're using (default: 255.255.255.0), and Default gateway your routers LAN address (e.g 192.168.1.1), on the preferred DNS server also use the routers LAN IP (192.168.1.1). Leave Alternate DNS server as blank.
  • Make sure there are no more routers or any other routing devices connected to your RUT955 which would have the same subnet as your RUT955.
  • If anything from above did not help you try simple rebooting, and if again reboot did not help - resetting device to defaults.
Let me know how it goes.
EB.