FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
592 views 4 comments
by

Hello!

I've a issue accessing device in the internal LAN via RMS:

Here is my Setup:

• RUT240 with 3 different WAN connections: LAN, WIFI, Mobile.
  • Device (192.168.1.101) connected to the LAN port of the router
  • Enabled RMS and added the device of the internal LAN to the router (device in RMS)
At first everything has worked as expected, i was able to access the device in the internal network via RMS through a generated link. But after some time, I got the following error:
An error has occured while trying to browse through the proxy. 

Failed to connect to device. Possible problems are that the server was not found, the connection timed out, or the connection refused by the host. Try connecting again and check if the address is correct.

When i try to delete the device in the console, following message appears:
Failed to remove remote access (Service Unavailable)
For testing purpose i tried to create the exactly same device (just a different name) in RMS and i'm now able to connect with this device, which doesn't make any sense to me. 
What's the issue here?
Best Regards
by anonymous

Today i had another when try to access the device:

Blank screen and the JS console gives me the following error message:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'brand' of undefined

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you tell me if the issue still persists?

It might be that you encountered it when something in RMS platform was changed or being fixed and that's why something got registered not correctly.

EB.
0 votes
by

I'm no able to connect with the device, but not able to remove it:

Failed to remove remote access (Service Unavailable)

by anonymous
Hi again,

Could you send the serial number of the device you're trying to remove?

EB.
by
SN: 1106873944

Yesterday i hat the same issue several times. First i was able to connect to my remote device in the internal LAN, but after a few seconds the proxy error message appeared...
by anonymous
Could you private message me login credentials of the platform so RnD could investigate it further? I see that it connects normally again, but also I was unable to connect to your Trimble platform this morning.