FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+5 votes
655 views 9 comments
by

My device 1105087050 is not updating the RMS and when I try to generate a Web Ui link the dialogue box looks incomplete

2 Answers

0 votes
by

I have the same issue. Device (RUT950) connected to RMS, but no data updates since yesterday. When trying to generate a link for the web interface, I receive a timeout.

by
This sounds like a RMS platform problem then.  Mine stopped updating at 7:00AM GMT.
by
Yes, mine stopped also yesterday, August 1st, at 07:00 GMT. Tried now a reboot, nothing changes: device connected to RMS, but no data and no link for the WebUI. Hope they can fix it tomorrow!
by anonymous
nothing works anymore. I can't connect to any device.

but no one solves the problem?

it happened after the update they made.
by

Definitely an RMS platform issue.  Device status not updating (still showing offline, when online), and RMS connection status permanently on "Connecting" for all our RUT950s (have tried rebooting one, and changing to Disabled and back to Enabled...no change).  Link generation for RUTs also result in a Timeout.

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Something happened with our internal servers and RnD is looking into this issue right now. Sorry for any inconvenience, we will give information on what happened really soon enough.

Thank you for your patience.

EB.
by
My device is ok again. Data coming to RMS, link generation for WebUI possible including connection. Thanks to the Teltonika-team for checking it!
by
Is there any insight as to when something is going to happen because setting up 2200 RUT240 routers is this a complete failure.
by
Still have issues with RMS, many Routers are shown as Offline but are in use right now.

Also can't connect new Routers. (I checked the Credit Points)
by anonymous
What is the error you're getting when adding the device or updating its information through RMS?
by
I don't get an error, it just stays at connecting. When i close the message, the router is show as not active.

The RMS Settings on the Router also showing the status connecting. I've tried to refresh and connect several times, but it didn't change the status. it is still show as connecting.