FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
325 views 1 comments
by
Hi,

After the maintenance from teltonika a few days ago I have a lot of problems with our routers in the dashboard. We have RUT950,RUT955 and RUT240s. I know they are online (i can connect to those using a noip address but the dashboard says they are online. Is this a known issue? I have 18 routers but only 3 are online in the dashboard. Most if not all had very recent firmwares.

Please advice

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please try unregistering one of the offline status devices in RMS and registering them back again? See if they connect back? (Connecting process might take from 2 to 5 minutes).

EB.
+1 vote
by
Almost all my RUTs are offline since 10 minutes.

I wonder if this is related, but I am starting to get bored with RMS abnormal behaviour.
by anonymous
Hi,

Sorry to hear that. We are informed of this issue and now experiencing changes that keep disconnecting your devices. I'm not sure when it's going to be fixed, but we're trying our best to let everyone use our RMS service without any problems and that requires us to do some testing, which is the reason RMS is now very unstable.

Thank you for your patience.

EB.