FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
660 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I tried everything I could find.

I have a vodafone NL sim and is working fine in the Netherlands. Now i'm outside the Netherlands (Belgium) and the data connection is disconnected and cannot get it connected. Roaming denyed switch is off.

What do I have to do to get a connection?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Based on the troubleshoot file you sent, I see that the router is connecting to the operator, but can't connect to the mobile data. Did you try to uncheck Auto APN and insert APN as provided by your mobile carrier?

Try inserting a SIM card on your phone and check if your phone has mobile internet.
Best answer
by anonymous
Hi Marius,

It's working now. I needed, like you adviced, to set APN settings manually on my dutch (vodafone) provider. Even when I'm not in the Netherlands.

Thank you verry much.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I want to check in more details. Please generate a troubleshoot file and send it to me via private message.

Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download.

You also need to pay attention to whether the mobile payment plan of the SIM card you are using provides access to mobile data abroad. You should contact your operator. Your mobile operator may need to enable roaming services on your SIM card that allow you to access the internet abroad.