FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
763 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello, im on the RMS Web Page opened an CLI Frame to my RUT950 Router and and trying to connect to an Raspberry Pi over SSH.
Ping to the RasPi ist ok and the SSH connection works but the Raspi dont accept the right password...
SSH Connection over local LAN works with the same password.
Is it not possible to connect via ssh via the Web CLI

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

If I understand you correctly - you're trying to connect to Raspberry through Device Access service in RMS?

• Did you try changing your password on raspberry and restarting it so the services would restart too?
  • Maybe you have public IP so you could port forward to your raspberry or bridge it and see if you can log-in through public IP outside the local network.
If you could, also add some screenshots of the steps you're doing all before logging in to your raspberry with RMS, if it's a bug I will report it to RnD.
EB.
by anonymous

- Changing the Password on Raspberry is not possiblem, the device ist actualy 200km away.
- i try port forwarding...

by anonymous
Could you check if you can access ssh and password is correct on WebUI CLI of the router? Not RMS CLI. Also provide screenshots of successful connection.
by anonymous

tried WebCLI but getting every time connection error

by anonymous
Please change your password on your router and private message me its serial number, new password of the router, and login credentials that should be on raspberry, I'll see what I can do and in the worst case, I'll report this issue to RnD.