I can confirm this and similar problems with the LTE connection. I just spent 2 days figuring out, why the router does seem to connect with mobile network, but cannot get no data. The problems were numerous. From steadily switching between the sims, although I disabled switching, over sticking to SIM 2, while I 20 times switched to SIM 1, then entering 3 times false PIN and 10 times wrong PUK - not it was NOT wrongly entered in the admin panel! The first time this happens, I saw it timely and were able to remove the SIM, put in my mobile and enter the PUK (yes, the one I wrote FROM the webgui worked in my movile phone). After putting it back into theRUT - again several time wrong PIN, end then 10 times wrong PUK! Thank You RUT955 for trashing my sim card, have to wait now for 3 days for a new one.
So, in the end, I downgraded the firmware to 6.07 and most of the problems with LTE are GONE!
...but the list goes on.
GPS not working any more...
the newest fun is: I can come to the admin gui via zerotier remotely, but not locally via Wifi AP. Also the internet connection (which the router has now) does not get passed to the Wifi AP. Fresh resetted and installed device!
It is really hilarious, that the product front page speaks of a "highly reliable" router. You're kidding. This device is buggy as hell, You just cannot use it in productive environment, it's not even enough for home use. It's more like maker project, You cannot really sell this!