FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
211 views 0 comments
by
Good Evening,

I have two RUTX09's that i use in bridge mode to my pfsense router. The primary is running 2.03.1. The secondary is running 2.04.3.

The secondary has two sims installed and has two unlimited data sims installed. I want to set it up so when signal goes for Sim A, Sim B takes over. However SIM switching is missing.

Is this a known issue?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

It should be on the left-hand side menu bar, under Network → Mobile:

Then turn on the Enable automatic switching slider to see the rest of the options.

If it's not there in your case, please try to reset the device. And if that does not help, please send me a Troubleshoot file via private message. It can be downloaded from the router's WebUI, System → Administration → Troubleshoot page.

The WebUI layout is different from our older devices and there may have been changes from firmware to firmware as well. Perhaps it has become hard to find. :)

DM