FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
538 views 2 comments
by
Hi

Over the past couple of months, I have configured over 60 RUT240's and use either one of two config files depending on the setup required.

I now have one device where it doesn't matter what I do, I'm unable to connect remotely to any port, however, the RMS does allow me to connect to the RUT so I can administer it.  I've tried both configs that are working in the field and also resetting the device and adding just one port manually.  I've also tried a SIM from a working device to rule SIM/WAN issues out.

Any suggestions, I would be most grateful.

Kind regards

Kristian

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

• Check if you are using latest firmware for your device;
  • As i understand, you are uploading configs to your device, check if this one is compatible with other devices config file;
  • Also make sure you are getting public IP from your operator (check APN settings);
  • Try to manually set up this device exactly the same way as another one and try to find any differences between them. Looking at devices troubleshoot files may help (you can download them System > Administration > Troubleshoot).

Regards.

by
Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I have tried resetting the device and just adding one open port, but that does nothing.

Thought I'd check the firmware - it's a much newer device looking at the version.  Downgrading the firmware solves the problem.  I then upgraded to the latest and it stops working.  So, I've gone back to 1.11.3.

There's nothing in the updates since then that should affect anything from that version.

Thanks for your assistance.
by anonymous
Hey,

I will let RnD know about this issue and try to get it fixed for the next firmware version.