FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
261 views 0 comments
by anonymous

When I click "EDIT" on the marked WAN link I get this message:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/network/wan/edit/wwan0v6'.
The called action terminated with an exception:
...usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/admin_network/wanEdit.lua:8: attempt to index local 'h' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:217: in function 'dispatch'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:93>

I guess that this has something to do with IPv6 enabled on WAN and it is trying to get IP from my ISP but fails. But I hope that this can help in any way to get IPv6 on WAN (both wired and mobile) as soon as possible.

By the way, I am running: FW ver.: RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Have you try resetting device to default settings and trying to replicate this issue? Maybe you can provide configuration steps which you took and which resolved in this issue?

If issue still persist, can you PM me with the backup file (System -> Administration -> Backup) of the device?