FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
603 views 5 comments
by
Hi,

I'm having issues running the RUTX09 in bridge mode or passthrough. Internet is intermittent at best will work then drop suddenly for a minute then everything is fine again. Ive upgraded to the latest firmware but still issues are present. Odd thing is it states the modem is disconnected even though there is an internet connect.

If I have it set to NAT everything works fine connecting to a linksys wrt3200acm but ideally would like to use passhtrough / bridge mode to avoid double NAT issues.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you private message me the troubleshoot file after the issue appears?

You can private message me once you register and login to your new account.

EB.
by
Hi

Any update on this problem ?  

Want to bridge my modem but same problem.

Br Niklas
by anonymous
Hi,

have you sent me your troubleshoot file? If yes, please tell me your nickname as I can't really find anything right now without your nickname.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi EB

Im not the first poster on this problem , do you want the troubleshoot file after the bridge mode has been set ?

Niklas
by
I'm also seeing this problem. When running in bridge mode if I ping an external address I get about nine to eleven successful pings, then nine to eleven failed pings, then 9-11 successful, then 9-11 failed etc...
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please create an account on a forum and private message me @anonymous?

EB.