FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
429 views 4 comments
by anonymous
We have a lot of RUT240 with firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.06.1_WEBUI.bin. When we ping the IP adress of the WAN (3G) we have no ping loss.
When i upgrade to RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.2_WEBUI.bin or RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.3_WEBUI.bin the ping loss is very high and this gives us a fault in ZABIX.
This is with the old (existing) and with a fresh configuration.

Also when upgrading via RMS the modem does not reconect and whe have to unplug the power for it to re-connect.

What can the reason be for this.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I want to check in more details. Please generate a troubleshoot file and send to me via private message. Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download.

What specific error do you get in Zabbix?

by
Marius,

How can i send a private massage to you?
by anonymous

Hello,

First of all, register in the forum. After registering, go to my profile and click send private message.

by
I have sent you the files on Friday. I have tried to downgrade the modems we have now to version 1.06 and that is nor possible any more. It must be a version above 1.08.
by anonymous
I forwarded this issue to RnD for investigation. I will let you know as soon as I have the news.