FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,749 views 6 comments
by
Hi, Currently our teltonika 4G SIM router have internet access issue. For some reason, device can't get internet and we have to reboot the device and wait few minutes to get back the internet.

We've almost 300 devices with different location and happened randomly. And not able to find any log for this issue.

Could you please advice on how to solve this issue?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
I guess you need to have local access to the device (via its LAN interface) in order to get the logs as well as check WAN connection status before rebooting it.
by
I'm did checked the log but no abnormal log is generated. WAN connection status is normal and LED is green as usual state.
by anonymous
During the outage, did the router have connected/assigned WAN IP address?
by
Router was able to login with local IP address. And LED light is green as usual.
by anonymous

Hey,

Next time, in addition to the TR file, get the below info:

0 votes
by anonymous

You could also try to set Ping Reboot function:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT240_Auto_Reboot#Ping_Reboot

Set Action if no echo is received to Modem restart and if this does not help troubleshoot file when issue appears will be needed. To download troubleshoot file go to System --> Administration --> Troubleshoot

by
The problem is even reboot, sometime internet still not accessible. I'm never try the troubleshoot feature. Do we need to enable anything to get the file? And What can we see in "Troubleshoot" file?
by anonymous
You only need to download troubleshoot file as it is in the troubleshoot page.

Downloaded file consists of your configuration and log files. Log files shows the main activities of the router, so we could see what errors appear when module tries to connect to the ISP.

Also which router and FW version do you use ?