FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,813 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Installing a new RUT240. Wifi etc setup went ok. Mobile internet is not working. Now in the administration status it reads: "RUT240 Sim card status: SIM (not inserted)"

I have tried with two different sims that both work in phone. FW ver RUT2xx_r_00.01.11.3

Any way to fix?
by
I have had this with a new RUT240 purchase. I had pushed the SIM draw too far back in after inserting the SIM.

I opened the draw again and only pushed it back in so it was just flush with the RUT240 case and after rebooting the SIM could be seen by the router.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

You're using fairly old firmware which might be the cause of this issue. Please update your router to 1.12.3 firmware version.

If after that you're still not able to see your SIM card try rebooting your router with SIM card already inserted.

EB.
by anonymous
Neither  one didn't help. Also factory reset at one point didn't help.
by anonymous
Could you please send me a troubleshoot file via private message with the SIM card inserted?

EB.
by

I've the same problem on the new RUT240 router. There is a mobile signal strength in graphs and leds, but no inserted and disconnected status. I've  the newest firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.13.3.

SIM card is working on mobile phones. Operator - ORANGE PL.