FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
359 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I cannot get my head around the data below. Why am I not connected on the RUT240 although I appear to have a somewhat decent connection?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you try scanning operators manually and see if you can connect to your SIM operator that way?

If no, make sure your operator has good coverage of the area you're in right now.

Other options you could try:

• Changing SIM to other.
  • Restarting your router.
  • Resetting your router to default factory settings.
EB.
by
I tried the manual scan, the operator was not found. I also tried resetting the RUT and it made no difference. I'll try setting the SIM to other but how do I get the right settings for my service provider? I gather these settings might be different for data as well?
by anonymous
If you're not able to find any operators manually it might be that your sim or operator is incompatible with the device itself. For that, I would need you to specify your device model number and tell me what operator are you trying to use.

Also, as you said, try other SIM cards from other operators and look if there's any progress in connecting.

Regarding the right settings, most of the time SIM connects with your modem and all settings are gathered automatically. If there is any specific information on what your operator uses to connect with the modem - you should find it on the website of your operator or you could just give them a call.

EB.