FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
821 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have just purchased an RUTX11. I had just configured it and reset the power. After power down reset, I have no connectivity via LAN.

The Power light is flashing after about 5 minutes after restart.

I was able to get it into bootloader mode to flash firmware and it reset and now same issue.

Any clues here?

Thanks,

Drew

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you try getting into the bootloader again and reflashing? After that I would need you to download the troubleshoot file so I could look into what's going on in the syslog. Send the troubleshoot file via private message to me.

EB.
by anonymous
I reflashed firmware several times yesterday with latest release and mass production release. Uploads the firmware and says wait for device to reset but not able to get into the WebUI at all after. After about 5 mins, power light starts flashing. I wouldn't even be able to download the troubleshoot file because the UI never loads after reflash of firmware

I have informed my retailer (Novatel Communications - Ireland) about this and I believe they have started an internal ticket with Teltonika
by anonymous
It's possible that your router is faulty and RMA procedure will be started.

Please continue with internal ticket to identify this issue.

EB.