FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
604 views 1 comments
by
Hi,

i encountered a problem during usage of RUT240. The SMS status message isn't sent. Also it's not possible to send a sms message standalone. A timeout error occurs. I tried that with two different RUT240 models and SIM Cards. I'm using firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.3.

Also changing the primary WAN interface to mobile and disabling multiwan through this caused the data connection to be permanently broken. Only a reset to factory settings allowed the data connection to come up again. It seems that there are a lot of problems with RUT240 out there.

I can send over a troubleshoot file if necessary. Thanks for your help in advance!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please explain in more detail what are you trying to do and how you do it. Also, a screenshot of the error would be good.

You can send me your troubleshoot file via private message.

EB.
0 votes
by

Hi,

thanks for your reply. It's simple. Sending SMS messages fails on the RUT240, on both of my devices with different SIMs. Operator is A1.

2nd:

By default RUT240 sets multiwan. So wired is default WAN and Mobile is backup wan. On my second router i tried to set Mobile as my default WAN and i disabled the mobile backup option. After that the data connection of the mobile interface didn't come up it simple stated disconnected. So the data connection stated always disconnected and i couldn't reconnect to my provider after applying this configuration:

I will send you the troubleshoot file as soon as i can via PM.

Thanks!

by
Hi all,

i have the same Problemn with the new Firmware, cant receive any sms-command.
If i call my RUT240 he dont reboot, the Provider say "The User is not reachable"