FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
323 views 4 comments
by anonymous

Yes, the Log Page shows "Request for periodic reboot", but no Emails were sent at that point. Obviously there is no more infrastructure in service to submit an E-Mail when reboot is ongoing. Teltronica should either send an Email already at the time of REBOOT REQUEST, or remove the Email-Option from the Event Log Menue!

by anonymous
Hi,

I have the same behaviour with newest firmware. But not only on reboot. Neither authentication via WebUI, nor config changes will send an email to me...do you get emails on other events?

The test mails work fine...very strange.

Best regards,

Peter

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I was able to replicate your issue and I will report it to RnD. Will come back to you once I have any useful information about the fix.

Thank you for your feedback.

EB.
by anonymous
The latest firmware update did not fix the problem!
by anonymous
One year later, the problem is still not solved! Only Test Mails can be sent...
0 votes
by anonymous
Same Problem here, brandnew RUTX11, FW 0.7.0.

Event Reporting rule with event type Reboot. Send test email works fine, but when powering up the router, no mal is sent.

Any hints?

greetings

Utz
by anonymous
a little correction: when RUTX11 is rebooted by schedule timer, an email is sent.

when rebooting by switching off and on, no email is sent. Would be great when powering up also sends the mail.

Still the other problem is not solved: Answers generated by SMS utilities are NOT forwarded as email!