FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
307 views 4 comments
by
Hi!

Previously we used RUTX955 model and really appreciated their metrics exposed via SNMP daemon. It is very useful, especially mobile traffic volume and temperature.

Then we switched to RUTX11 model, and unfortunately there is no the same amount of information available via SNMP. There are OIDs for Linux metrics, and some related to Teltonika-specific ones, but that has no meaning comparing to RUTX955.

I tried several latest firmwares, but they don't have that functionality.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

What are the OIDs you're missing in RUTX11 which were in RUT955? If they're logical and self-explanatory I will report this to RnD as a suggestion.

EB.
by

For example, I totally miss 1.3.6.1.4.1.48690.2.9 OID.

The MIBs for RUTX11 and RUT9XX look the same, despite RUTX11 doesn't reveal data even with snmpwalk bulk operation.

by anonymous
Any more SNMP you're missing? If you could give a list of SNMP values that you're missing and find important - it would be perfect.

EB.
by anonymous
Hi,

all the information about the mobile usage like must be in:

- usage today, Total, sent, received

- and if possible actual up/down speed

and just a wish, same for wifi

BR

Achilles
by anonymous

I was successful with this very generic `snmpwalk` command:

snmpwalk -v 2c -c  public 192.168.1.1

That produced 1,480 lines of output. I'm working on parsing those into something valuable I can graph on, in addition to the /metrics endpoint that is exposed on the RUTX11 already.