FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
349 views 3 comments
by

Hi all, i'm trying to configure a TRB 140 with a SIM on board to let flow traffic from LAN IPs to the Internet; my first problem is this:

SIM is corrected loaded and interface is UP and Running, BUT no traffic pass the gateway firewall which i left in his general config; 

you can see it here:

Bytes received and Sent by the modem interface

The firmware i'm dealing with is TRB1400_R_00.02.03.2

Is this a problem related to the firewall rules ?

Any tips for a newby ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

--Andrea

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

First of all, can you check if traffic graphs in Status > Realtime Data > Traffic monitors any traffic?

Also, please send me your troubleshoot file via private message. You can download troubleshoot file by navigating System > Administration > Troubleshoot.

Regards.

by
Thankyou so much;

first answer: yes i see traffic in "Traffic Monitors".

I've downloaded the troubleshoot file ...but, sorry, how can i send it privately to you ?

Regards
by anonymous
First of all, create crowd support forum account and after that click on my nickname. You will be redirected to my profile and will see green button to send private message.
by anonymous
I've written to you privately !

Thank you in advance

--Andrea