FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
449 views 2 comments
by
Does the TRM240 or TRM250 or similar model have a watchdog timer?  I checked the EC21 AT command, there doesn't appear to be a watchdog function.  What I'm looking for is a watchdog that can be enabled via AT command which will reset the module after a timeout similar to using a command like AT+CFUN=1.  Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you explain the use-case of this? I would need to know after what functionality exactly you are here for.

EB.
by
Thanks for replying.  The functionality that I'm looking for is a hardware watchdog that will have a countdown timer which can be reset by AT command after a pre-configured number of seconds.  In the event that the module or virtual com port driver hangs for whatever reason, the watchdog will reset the module.  This is similar to AT+WRST for OpenAT modules.
by anonymous
So you're looking for functionality just to reset the modem after X seconds with the ability to reset the X seconds timer?

EB.