FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,216 views 3 comments
by

I will need to set up two different VRRP on the RUT950. Is it possible ? Even with the new firmware it does not work

by anonymous
Hey,

Have you tried adding config file manually? Not sure if it is supported but worth trying:

root@Pavlova-RUT240:/etc/config# cat vrrpd

config 'vrrpd' 'vid1'

option enabled 0

option interface 'lan'

option virtual_id '1'

list virtual_ip '192.168.1.253'

option priority '100'

config 'vrrpd' 'ping'

option enabled '0'

option ping_attempts '1'

option fail_counter '0'

root@Pavlova-RUT240:/etc/config#

Thanks,

Myky

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi,

Could you describe more about your issue? What problem you want to solve? How it should work? Also if you could, please add simple sketch with your network topology (devices, IP, Gateways, Subnets) and with description how it should work.
by

Hi, 

The problem is that I want to set up two routers to backup. One of the two routers will be a Teletonika RUT950. The teltonika only offers VRRP so I put it up on the Cisco router but you can only put one VRRP. In the case of the network architecture I have two different VLAN DATA, so I need two VRRP but on the teltonika I can not put a second one.

by
Hi,

Were you able to come right with two different VRRP`s?