FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
746 views 5 comments
by
Hello,

cannot reset and reboot my brand new RUTX11. Never had this kind of issue with the other 3 I have. It shows this problem after the upgrade.

Any solution?

Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please try to update your device firmware through bootloader menu.

It should help you wipe your device to factory default settings.

EB.

by
Already done, but if I unplug and restart the router nothing change, always come back to same issue.

other ideas?
by anonymous
Hi,

What do you mean "the same issue"? You mean you can't restart and reset the router?

Could you explain in more detail what happens when you reset or try to restart and how do you do it?

EB.
by
Hi,

I can reset it just trough the bootloader menu... everytime I need to upgrade it, once done it works. Then I unplug it but when I try to restart I always need to repeat the bootloader operation.. it goes on and on always this way. That's the issue.

Claudio
by anonymous
Could it be that there's something in the way of the reset button? Maybe it's stuck or unresponsive?

If no - please register an account on this forum and send me your troubleshoot file via private message.

EB.
by anonymous
I have  the same problem since 2 days, went thru 5 x the bootmenue procedure.

I am doing the setup everythink is working. than I unplug PSU and after repowering everything is dead (only Power LED is on.

spent already 5 h on this issue

please help

Thanks a lot

Jens