FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
629 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I have a RUT240 with firmware RUT2XX_R_00.01.12.2 . I configured the Teltonika to use the local MQTT broker and added  AWS IoT as MQTT bridge.

When I have WAN configured as WAN, meaning through ethernet cable the Teltonika can publish and subscribe to messages to and from AWS IoT. I can get the signal strength and connection, temperature etc. through MQTT remotely this way. Once I change to use the mobile network connection as WAN the MQTT connection to AWS IoT does not work anymore. Reboot did not help either.

Any support is greatly appreciated

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Can you please PM me with troubleshoot file (System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot) when issue persist?

Also, when you use mobile WAN, can you ping 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 from router itself?

by anonymous
After further testing, also with different Teltonika devices and SIM cards, I believe that it's an issue with one of the SIM cards. Thank you very much for your support and sorry for the inconveniences, I've caused.
by anonymous
Understood, if you will have any more questions regarding this question, do not hesitate to ask.