FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
538 views 1 comments
by
I have a problem sending sms, it doesn't work from webui or from cli. Whenever i try to send a message it goes timeout and the received messages disappear from the webui, i have to restart the router to have them show again, even on the overview everything disappears until reboot. Same sim and same everything else worked on older firmware, on latest it doesn't anymore, i guess something got broken.

Every 10-20 tries i manage to send 1 sms, line is not a problem because on same spot and same operator i can send them from my phone with no prob and sim can't be a problem because every once in a while it sends 1 sms.

Please help.
by
same issue here, when sending sms thru sms management webui, it will display a red time out.

even several restart of the modem still not working.

but the sim is working on phone and able to send and received sms.

please advise.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please try these options:

• Reset your device to factory defaults
  • Try another SIM card.
  • Clear your browser cookies and cache.
If after these you're still encountering the same issue, please attach screenshots showing your problem when you comment and explain in more detail what are you sending and what are you trying to achieve.

Thank you.
EB.