FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
315 views 4 comments
by
Hello, we have big problems with TRB141. We bought 50 pieces and most of them will make a mistake within a week. It does not respond via VPN, it cannot connect to it via USB and if it has an automatic restart set at 8:00 it will not do so. It doesn't matter what their firmware is. When viewing the log, there is nothing in it to indicate a problem. Can you please advise?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Did I understand correctly that after configuring the VPN, you can no longer access the TRB141 via the USB interface? What VPN are you configuring?
by anonymous

Hello,

we use OpenVPN.

I don't have a problem with the USB connection, but I have a problem that the modem will stop responding in a few days. At that time, it is not possible to connect to it via VPN or USB. His software doesn't seem to be responding. I have one modem delivered in March 2020 and it is functional, the other 40 modems delivered in June have this problem.

by anonymous
Does restarting TRB141 temporarily resolve the issue?
by anonymous
Yes, disconnecting the power supply will solve this problem. But the problem recurs over time.
by anonymous

I want to check in more details. First, follow these steps:

• Go to SystemAdministrationLogging and select Save log in to Flash memory and save.
  • When the TRB141 becomes unavailable, reboot it.
  • When TRB141 becomes available again after rebooting, download the troubleshoot file. Go to System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and click Download.
  • Send troubleshoot file to me via private message.