FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
164 views 0 comments
by
Using RUT950 with latest firmware.  I had an OpenVPN working with expressVPN using their config files username and Password but had to do a factory reset.  When I set up the VPN again with expressVPN using the same setup (with new files downloaded from ExpressVPN) it will not allow me to open web pages as it isn't connected to the Internet.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Please check your firewall if you do not have anything blocking traffic to your devices. Also, it could be that you're trying to push all the traffic through VPN and if it's not up and running successfully - it could fail to forward the traffic. I would suggest looking at the certificates and configure it again from the beginning so you would have a clean set-up.

Make sure you have a normal internet connection without the tunnel running and then try to set it up and look for issues.

EB.