FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
429 views 1 comments
by
Hi folks,

I got the following problem:

My TRB140 is working fine.

It has got an sim card inserted that provides a static IP by the provider.

I'm able to connect through openVPN to the providers WAN and subsequently ssh into the router. (root@ip + password works fine)

What I am not able to do is to reach the routers' WebUI via VPN. (From Local works fine.)

Remote WebUI/HTTP(S) connection is enabled in the admin settings. Ports are kept standard.

Any idea what the issue could be here?

Thanks for your help!

Dima

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Dima,
you should double check the firewall rules. Especially those related to 80 or 443 ports.
Try analyzing the upcoming traffic. Run the command "tcpdump -i any port 80 -n" via CLI / SSH. Then try connecting to the Web UI of TRB140 and check tcpdump output.

Also, you can send me the TRB140 troubleshoot file via a private message. I will examine the configuration of your device. You can download the Troubleshoot file from the Web UI page System> Administration> Troubleshoot.

King regards.

0 votes
by
Hi Sarunas,

Today the whole ISP provider has difficulties working out requests. I'll delay testing your suggestion onto next week.

Thanks!

Dima
by anonymous
Hello,
it's fine. If you have any questions, feel free to ask while taking the tests.