FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
220 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I've just received a brand new RUT955 and wonder about the content of the delivered package. The shop states the order number RUT955_T7V3C0 and I received RUT955_T03520. At least the GNSS antenna is missing in this package.

Could someone shed some light on what I should have received?

Thanks Ralf

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you tell us where did you buy our device? If you they delivered you something else than you ordered you should return it.

Package differences between 2 codes:

RUT955T7V3C0

RUT955 LTE Router. With Quectel EC25-EU (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Korea, Thailand)
Modification: 2 x SIM, RS232, RS485, I/O, USB, GPS, uSD, power connector
Complectation: Euro PSU with 4-pin connector (9V, 1A), 2 x Mobile magnetic SMA antenna with 3 m cable, 2 x WiFi magnetic SMA antenna with 1,5 m cable, QSG, Ethernet cable 1.5m, RS485 and I/O connector.
Branding: Teltonika box, Teltonika stickers, RMS brochure.
FW: Teltonika Standard

RUT955T03520

RUT955 LTE Router. With Quectel EC25-EU (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Korea, Thailand)
Modification: 2 x SIM, RS232, RS485, I/O, USB, GPS, uSD, 4-pin connector, Facelift
Complectation: Euro PSU with 4-pin connector (9V, 1A), 2 x Mobile magnetic SMA antenna with 3 m cable, 2 x WiFi magnetic SMA antenna with 1,5 m cable, QSG, Ethernet cable 1.5m, RS485 and I/O connector, SIM needle.
Branding: Teltonika box, Teltonika stickers, engraved product information, RMS brochure, Product label with Barcode on the box
FW: Teltonika Standard

Regards.

by anonymous
Hi,

I ordered the RUT955 at Amazon. Amazon stated the RUT955T7V3C0, but RUT955T03520 was delivered - so that seems to be Ok despite the pictures showing the GNSS antenna also.

I will return it anyway as the part is running somewhat unstable and starting over with the configuration returns different results:
- WAN failover "main:WIFI(STA) vs backup:LTE" sometimes working smoothly, sometimes not
- WAN failover not completely indicated on Status/Network/WAN, after factory reset and reconfiguration its indicated
- WIFI(AP) disappears every time if WIFI(STA) connects or disconnects

Thanks
Ralf