FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
2,001 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Good Morning,

I have upgrade FW to RUTX_R_00.02.04.3 , after update I have connection state disconnect: Why , are there problems ?

by anonymous

I have downgraded FW to 02.04.01 because in 02.04.3 there are bugs.

I have resetted configuration https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Device_Recovery_Options#Factory_reset

by anonymous

Krnl download - NEW DOMAIN! 24 hour keys, getconnections, decompiler, gethiddenproperty, sethiddenproperty, full debug library. krnl discord server

8 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

After you restored your device, does your data connection work as expected? Maybe you could elaborate more about it and describe your mobile settings?

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
by
Do you use Auto or manual APN settings? I had similar problem and changin APN helped out
by anonymous
I use APN manual.

I solved it by downgrading
0 votes
by anonymous

I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, i need an answer.

KRNL

BEETV CINEMA HD

0 votes
by anonymous

From the troubleshoot I see that your mobile data connection is fine. Could you please define the firmware you were using before you upgraded?

Also, have you tried going back to the old firmware and checking if the issue still persists?

cinehub cucotv rokkr

0 votes
by anonymous

Could you please define the firmware you were using before you upgraded?

galacticraft

rlcraft thaumcraft decocraft

0 votes
by anonymous

The RMS (Remote management system) is Teltonika's Cloud-based IoT platform designed for intuitive and convenient remote monitoring, configuration and control of Teltonika Networking products. In case you are searching for additional ways to connect Teltonika Networking devices to the Cloud, you can choose from a list of third-party IoT, Hotspot and Fleet Management platforms that officially support our products as well. For further information don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

cinema hd v2.5.0

by anonymous

Health Forms. Online form submission from any internet browser... Once filled out, the data is saved in axiUm's EPR forms, which the axiUm system can access.

https://yurtgg.jimdosite.com/

by anonymous

Thanks for sharing all these information, it’s so appreciated! Home Improvement Projects in America

0 votes
by anonymous

Embarking on a nostalgic journey with Rice Purity Test Official, reliving long-forgotten memories and moments of youthful joy.

Insta Pro APK is an incredible alternative to the official Instagram app. The additional features and enhanced customization options give users more control over their Instagram experience. I've been using Insta Pro APK for a while now, and it has truly taken my social media game to the next level!
0 votes
by anonymous

İnat BOX APK is my go-to messaging app now. It offers a reliable platform with exciting features. Check it out!

MODFunda's MOD for Candy Crush Saga makes the levels more enjoyable and satisfying. Highly recommended!