FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
930 views 10 comments
by
Hi,

can someone share the APN settings for Movistar Spain? I am trying to register the simcard in the RUT950 but with the settings that i´ve found online haven´t worked.

Thanks in advance.
by anonymous

Hello,

I think this link will help you :) 

https://www.hw-group.com/support/international-apn-settings-for-mobile-broadband-network-operators

APN:

Spain Movistar movistar.es MOVISTAR MOVISTAR

If not try setting the APN settings to auto then save the settings after that try disable auto apn you would be able to see a drop down text for the APN options.

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
Hi Jerome,

thanks a lot for your support. Can we schedule the Anydesk session for tomorrow morning? I will send you a private message to coordinate.

As per your question, we needed to enter the PIN when we put the simcard in the phone.
by anonymous
Hello Fredy,

Yes, 9:30 AM dubai time is good with me i think that is around 7:30AM in Spain.

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
Hi Jerome,

what about 10:30 AM Dubai time? at this time the construction site, where the router is installed, will already be accessible. I´ll have a colleague on-site prepared for the session.
by anonymous
Yes sure you can communicate with me in private messages :)

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
thanks! you should have already received a private message from me. Please let me know in case you haven´t :)

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Thanks for your fast response!

I tried as you suggested, also with the settings showed when selecting Auto APN, but the simcard can still not be registered. Pleasee see screenshots below. Am I missing something obvious?

by anonymous
Hello,

Could you restore the device to the factory defaults? Also the sim card have its PIN number??
by anonymous
Hi,

this is actually the second try after starting everything to the factory defaults. The PIN that I entered in the previous screenshots is the one we got for the sim card, so it should be correct. Does it make a difference, if the simcard is pre-paid or purchased with a contract for unlimited mobile data?

I´ve tried already with all APNs available in Auto Mode. When I entered the SIM card in my phone, I was able to call and use internet, so the sim card must be active.
by anonymous
Hello,

Could we do a short remote session for this one via Anydesk?

Because you should be able to connect to the internet in Auto APN in default.
Also may i know if you are inserting the sim card to the phone you are entering its PIN number.

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
Hello,

The issue is was the antenna is inserted in AUX not on the MAIN antenna.

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/Mobile_Main_and_AUX_Antennas

This question is now answered.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Jerome