FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
261 views 2 comments
by anonymous

In the Event Report Configuration, I set up an report for WiFi Client Connection like this:

but I also get SMS on Client disconnected. The Event Subtype seems disregarded.

One remark: The event name "New Wifi Client" is misleading: sounds as if known clients are not reported, but they are. Maybe leave out the word "new", since this is what it is: (any) WiFi client connecting.

Another question: (How) is it possible to filter these events? In this case, I want only SMS from a specific device connecting to WiFi. Is there any configuration file I could edit? Where is the magic happening? Is there a certain script I could modify, as a last resort?

Thank You!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you tell me which device and firmware version you are using? Also if it is not the latest firmware, please upgrade it.

Regarding your question about reporting if a specific device is connected to your AP, it is not possible to configure reports like that, even by changing configuration files.

Regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
Sorry, of course: It' RUT955, latest Firmware 00.06.07
by anonymous
Thank you for letting us know about this issue. I will forward it to our RnD team and hopefully, it will be fixed in the next update. Also, I will forward your suggestion about a specific device connected to Wifi reporting.

Best regards.