FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,644 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I can't find solution for access to another equipment (Netmodule) in LAN. In fact, we have setup a Zerotier tier VPN (IP : 172.28.xx.xx) in order to have access to RUT955 modem and we want to have a connexion to a equipment connected throw a LAN (IP : 192.168.1.1 port 80).

GOAL : I want to access to this HTML webpage in a broswer by 172.28.xx.xx:8080.

I have try to port forwarding with PDF explanation but it doesn't works, I may be lack something, is it possible to help me to configurate interface. There are bellow some screenshot.

Thanks in advance

Sincerly

->Port forwarding, edit for this Netmodule equipment :

-> no more traffic Rules

-> no static route

->Firewall / zone forwarding

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I would need a full topology of what you have connected now (with IP addresses, names and connection methods). As it is your local network - you can share the full IP addresses as there's nothing anyone can do to the security of it.

EB.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Netmodule is a router for my client (and like teltonika there are a webpage which I would like to access by my distant browser). My typology is something bellow:

Thanks in advance,
Sincerly

by anonymous
In your port forward try to use 172.28.7.113 as an external IP address that goes to internal 192.168.1.1.

Then go to traffic rules and next to "zero" traffic rule put default forwarding action as Accept.

Then from your computer try accessing 172.28.7.113:8080 and it should port forward you to Netmodule.

EB.
by anonymous

Seems not to work, I have create a rule in traffic rule because curently there are nothing except vpn rule to acces 1194 port. I have try with ssh on RUT955 I can download index.html page of netmodule, so netmodule is up.

Do you have any idea? if you want I can give you access by tiers one with your node ID?

Yann

by anonymous

Could you also try pushing routes to your 192.168.1.1 via 172.28.7.113

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/ZeroTier_Configuration#ZeroTier_routing