FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
334 views 2 comments
by
After a firmware update with "keep all settings" from 1.02.3 to 1.12.3 the webui of the RUT240 is not accessible anymore. Browser says connection refused. Access to the Webui over IPsec VPN to the LAN IP worked before. IPSec VPN Tunnel is up and running. A Ping to the LAN IP gives a response. Access via RMS Webui is working. Tried with different browsers on different computers, but no luck. Any ideas how to fix this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello
please specify:

• Have you tried connect to the device's Web UI (HTTP on port 80) from a LAN?
  • Have you tried accessing the device's Web UI (HTTPS on port 443) via a LAN or via VPN tunnel?
  • Have you tried accessing the device via SSH (port 22) on a LAN or via VPN tunnel?

Try to download Troubleshoot file on RMS (Management> Devices> Export> Troubleshoot) and provide me this file via private message.

Best regards.

by
Dear SarunasKa,

Physical access to the device is only possible with difficulties. So I can not go there easily to test access via LAN interface.

Access via HTTPS on Port 43 via VPN Tunnel does not work.

Access via SSH on Port 22 via VPN Tunnel does not work.

Accessing WebUI is possible with RMS.

I sent you the troubleshoot - file via private message.

best regards
by anonymous
Another FW-Upgrade to V1.13 (RUT2XX_R_00.01.13) solved it. Now it's working as before.

So, there is no need for further investigation.