FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
158 views 0 comments
by

Hello, I am using the latest firmware RUTX_R_00.02.05.1 and modem firmware EG06ELAR04A04M4G and in NAT mode to EE with IPv4 and IPv6, I get both addresses fine (/64 for IPv6).

My main ISP provider has an L2TP service that when enabled provides me with the same IPv4 and IPv6 address ranges as my main DSL. The idea being that if the DSL fails, my main router switches traffic over the RUTX09 to 4G, the L2TP service tunnels the IP addresses as before (both IPv4 and IPv6). When setup from a Windows system or a BiPAC router it works fine for both IPv4 and IPv6 but with the RUTX09 it only provides IPv6, this is clearly a bug.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It is a known issue and already reported to our RnD department. L2TP IPv6 support will be added in future firmware releases. I cannot say in which version the changes will be implemented but it should be in 2.6 or 2.7 updates.

Best regards.