FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
273 views 2 comments
by
Is SBAS enabled on the GNSS receiver by default??  Is such capability available? I would imagine it is.

Is so, if all constellations are enabled, how does one choose specific SBAS prns ? (EGNOS vs WAAS)

On concurrent receivers, best practice is to apriori choose SBAS PRN's over your area.

Thank you!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Regarding the supported satellite for GNSS on our device.

We are currently supporting: GPS, BeiDou, QZSS, GLONASS, and Galileo

Hope it helps

Regards,
Jerome
by
Thank you. Yes, I knew you supported this constellation. The question was if a user could select a particular constellation for SBAS. If you had a uBLOX receiver inside the RUT955 (which you don't), you could select:

1) If SBAS was enabled

2) Which PRNS to use.

I know you are using some other chipset which embeds various functions (inlcuding GNSS reception).

Please clarify ...

Thanks
by anonymous
Hello,

I have received reply from our RnD team.

Yes, SBAS enabled by default in all firmware for chipset 9x07 (t.y. EC25)."SBAS systems typically use only one GNSS constellation - typically is GPS. you cannot change the GNSS subsystem operating mode, so, you can called this AUTO mode. Also you cannot choose a regional constellation."

Regards,
Jerome