FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
295 views 1 comments
by
Two LTE Cat 6 modems working simultaneously. How do I do that? I have 2 SIM cards. If 1 fails, the connection will drop and it will take a few seconds before the connection is restored. But if they were to work simultaneously, shouldn't the connection drop out? I bought the modem for live streaming. Then the internet connection should never fail!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

What kind of mode you're using? Load balancing or Failover? Could it be that maybe you're multistreaming through some kind peer to peer connection? In this case, it might be that network change could disrupt the performance and lag for a moment. It really depends, so please explain in most detail what do you have configured and what you're using to stream.

EB.
by
Hello.

I thought the problem was solved. But unfortunately. I'm streaming to a streamin provider. with OBS. I have tried it in failover mode as well as in Load Balancing mode. When I take the sim out, OBS stops streaming and can resume shortly afterwards. I suspect it has to do with the modem's IP address. Is there a solution for that?

Thanks in advance!