FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
487 views 14 comments
by
Hi

We have 7 out of 10 routers down this morning, our credit status says 13/64 remaining, service, monitoring and auto extend is on. is Teltonika having problems there end?

The routers have lots of data left on the sim card.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you check if the devices on site is running on the latest firmware, If not could you do firmware upgrade??

Also disabling and enabling RMS on the said devices may help solve the issue. If not kindly inform me :)

Regards,

Jerome
by
Here, with same issue since yesterday 00:30 UTC on a RUT950 with latest firmware 00.06.07, also after disabling and enabling RMS again, still no connection with server.
by anonymous
Could we do a short remote session for this one? Anydesk will do.

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
Ok, so you need more details about the router?
by anonymous
Hello,

I want to do a remote session of the said router that is not connected to your RMS account.

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
If the said device is not available now kindly inform me your available time other than this day. So that I can check with my schedule :)

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
Hi Jerome

All 10 Routers are now "offline" on the RMS although they are working (uploading pictures from timelapse Locations) I have disabled RMS and re-enabled, still not working. Firmware, some are up to date others are on an older version.

Kind Regards

Paul
by anonymous
Hello,

Okay i will check with HQ regarding this.

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Paul
by anonymous
I saw, that also the connection to check for newer firmware failed: "no access to server". Maybe it has something to do with this RMS-issue.
by anonymous
Hello,

As of now i think RMS is having some bit of issues. I will share some updates when i have the details.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Jerome
by anonymous
Hello,

Could all of you please check RMS if the said devices is connected back to RMS now.

Kindly let me know if still there are some issues.

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
Hi Jerome

I still have 2 routers not connecting to the RMS, i tryed to remove one router and re-submit it as a new router to see if that works. but unfortunatly it hasnt unsubscribed it so, i cant re add it. The other is still off line on the RMS.

Kind Regards

Paul
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you send me the serial number of the said routers that is still down on your RMS account??

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
Hi Jerome

SN 1107529091and 1107531935

Kind Regards

Paul