FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
860 views 6 comments
by anonymous

Hello, I am facing the following problem.

Device: Teltonika TRB140

Firmware: TRB1_R_00.02.05.1

Problem: Several times during the day, the connection with the device and, accordingly, the Internet is lost. Unable to log into the device using the web interface. I have to turn off and turn on the power supply of the device. Not always after the first time everything is restored.

After TRB140 is CISCO RW110W (WAN: Static IP: 192.168.2.10; LAN: DHCP).

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding the issue you are having, could you check if the said IP address is blocked in  System > Administration > Access Control > List of blocked IP 

Sample Image

Hope it helps

Regards,
Jerome

by

Thanks Jerome,

but the list of blocked IP is empty.sad

by anonymous

Hello,

Could you send me a copy of the troubleshoot file of the TRB140 device?? You can do it by navigating to System  > Administration > Troubleshoot and from there you can download the troubleshoot file.  Also what are are you trying to accomplish with the TRB140 connected to the CISCO device is it only to provide internet to the said device? 

A network topology would help also in understanding the scenario you want to achieve. 

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
Dear Jerome,
Thank you for your prompt response.
I only use the device to access the internet. All other functions in my network are performed by a Cisco.
by anonymous
Hello,

Gave you some options via pm kindly read and let me know the results.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
Hi, so what was the solution to this issue? I thought the idea by having a community forum was to share issues and solutions to help all users???? Why PM? Strange. A hint from others solutions would have given me a hint of how to solve this, so sharing is good. I can see a few others having the same problem.

I have the same issue. I use a RUTX09 to support two internal networks for families. (Two different routers, two different brands: TP Link Deco and ASUS) I could have done a proper work with a better setup in the Teltonika router but haven't had the time. Running on simple settings but it should work anyway. The Deco Mesh networks don't get this error message at all, however the ASUS router gets the "IP Block - No entry found for IP" and later "Authentication was successful ...." later. It happens at least ones a day. No block details in the block log. Both have a static lease setup under INTERFACES:LAN.

So, is it the Teltonika Router or the ASUS? What is the trick here?

Thank you.
by anonymous
Hi. I have also tried to get info on similar issue. My setup has two SIM cards with different ISPs used for the internet connection (load balancing configured with 3/2 ratio). I have Asus AX88U connected to RUTX12 and gateway is set the same as on RUTX12 with a static IP. I started to get DNS errors like a month ago and tied to check what could cause it. On RUTX12 log, I have IP Block events for Asus (with static IP) and exactly the same issue as described above. I have tried to configure separate DNS on Asus, this didn't help. I changed Gateway on Asus for RUTX12 gate as recommended somewhere in here. No help. My last change was to add DNS servers under Network -> DNS -> General settings and although I do not get as much of these messages, I still get them randomly from time to time. Firmware is RUTX_R_00.07.01-2. It would be great to get a detailed recommendation how to solve this.