FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
278 views 2 comments
by
Hi,

I have a rut 955 that is not displaying either GPS or AI data on the RMS platform. The RUT has GPS enabled (has a fix on the location) and it is reading an Analogue input without a problem. RMS has I/O and GPS monitoring enabled every minute and I have no issues seeing recent events, WAN info, etc however, neither of these are displaying in RMS.

I've tried a factory reset and disconnected/reconnected everything to the RMS platform a number of times. I've also tried rolling back from the latest firmware 00.06.07 to 00.05.03 but that hasn't helped.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you turned on every service in management next to RUT955? Have you given it about 24h to collect the information?

Could you maybe attach screenshots of where you expect the information to show up and what should be shown.

EB.
by

Hi, 

By every service, do you mean the monitoring period in RMS? If so, yes. Screenshots attached showing where I would expect it in the RMS platform and how it is showing up in the 955. 

by anonymous
Could you private message me your S/N? To do that first register on our forum and then click on my name to access my profile. There you will find a private message button.

EB.