FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
359 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I'm having some challenges getting a RUT950 working here. I've tried the below on F/W versions: RUT9XX_R_00.06.06.1; RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.0 & RUT9XX_R_00.06.07.1 on both a Vodafone PAYG SIM and O2 Contract SIM. I have adjusted the APN settings manually for Voda or O2 to match the inserted SIM and used the auto-detected option too. I have tried these steps in both SIM 1 and SIM 2 slots making sure to change the primary SIM in the web UI to match the slot I'm using. I have tried PPP or QMI on each iteration of setup. Finally, I have tried without PIN/PUK, with both, with just one or the other too.

Both of these SIMs work in a phone and a Huwai hotspot modem adjacent to the 950 faultlessly. Both 4G antenna are connected and I'm using stock antenna.

1. Factory Reset Device

2. Enter Manual APN Settings

3. Save/Apply

4. Reboot Device

5. Login to Web UI

6. See status as disconnected

The device sees the network and correctly identifies it.

Any ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

It would be great if you could replicate the issue you are currently having, then access router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me via private message.

Regards,
Justin
by
Err, is there an answer on this?

Why all the private PMs but no public resolution?

I am having the same problem, one more observation, I pose this question:

When you fit any SIM card into any regular Mobile phone anywhere in the world as long as you have a valid contract, the phone has the correct RF band support it just works, what is going on here?