FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
354 views 1 comments
by
My contract EE unlimited data SIM suddenly stopped working in my RUT955 about a week ago. Had been fine for over 1 year. I initially thought it was an EE issue so they sent me a replacement sim. New sim also does not work with the overview screen in WEBUI saying "Disconnected". I have tried loads of different settings; Auto APN, manual APN with no luck. Lastly I upgraded the FW to 00.06.07.1. Prior to this it was on a 2019 version (06.04 I believe). Please help!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Could you try inserting the sim card on your mobile phone first and check if it is having network connectivity. If it has network connectivity re-insert it to the RUT955. If you don't get it working and it is saying disconnected navigate to Status > Network > Mobile Tab and then at the bottom part you will be able to see Restart Modem and click that. If you have still the same result navigate to System > Administration > Troubleshoot and download the troubleshoot file and send it to me. If you have extra spare sim like that you are using in your other device that it is working you can try it inserting to the RUT955 also. 

Thank you and hope it helps.

Regards,
Jerome

by
Hello

I have the same problem, the sim works fine, the problem was born after the fw upgrade to the leatest version downloaded from my rut 955.

I need alwais to go under status>network>mobile and click reconnect a couples of times then the sim connect

Please check because i think that is a BUG in the new fw

thanks

Alessandro