FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
157 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Not a major issue but has anyone noticed that the graphs are switched so the STA shows the AP data in the realtime wireless window? im using the latest firmware.
by anonymous
Maybe i need to explain? I have two connections,  AP and STA, the AP is very close and the STA very far. On the AP''s tab in the real time wireless signal reception and connection speed it shows low signal what i assume is interference and a very low connection speed, I know these are the STA results because ive been working with that connection for months but it shows the AP SSID in the tab title. Ive also noticed some strange behaviour with those tabs when adding and removing wireless connections, like it deletes the wrong tab when that connection has been removed.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

It is also important to note that this is not such a hard mistake, which can't be readily fixed. If you plan to remove Canon Printer in Error State on your own is in error state message, just follow the tips below to assist you.

by anonymous
Wrong thread?