FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
492 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Good morning,

my problem, 

I configured a Vpn client on the Router using openvpn.net cloud ip 100.96.1.18, 

from my remote computer configured as a client 100.96.1.19, I can see and ping the address of the Vpn 100.96.1.18

but I would also like to access the 10.0.0.1 internal network / 24 by directly entering the address of the connected device.

If I enter an internal address in the browser box of my remote pc, for example PlC 10.0.0.100, I must be able to connect directly without necessarily configuring port forwarding.

thanks and good job

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
by anonymous

Thanks for your reply, but this requires configuration on the device you want to connect.

My need is to be able to run the Vpn software or the App in the OpenVnP.net mobile phone and then simply enter the ip address of the internal device connected to the Router network.

If this can be done differently with another vpn or with another system there are no problems.

thanks 

by anonymous
If you want to connect to other devices on the go, you'll still need configuring to be done. Easier configurations and apps for those could be found on wireguard or zerotier.

EB.
by anonymous

Thanks,

these configurations however require a public ip in order to configure the server.

I can only configure the example clients with openvpn.net or configured the router as a vpn client ip address 100.96.1.18 while the pc 100.96.1.19 with the appropriate software, communicate and through port forwarding I can also exchange data but I would also like to be able to put the internal ip.

I would therefore like to configure the two clients that go to a server which I do not have and therefore cannot change the parameters I want.