FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
286 views 5 comments
by anonymous
The RMS website is not refreshing the page properly when you click links etc.  This happens on all browsers and also from mobile devices using the RMS App.

A good example of this is the Speed test.  When you connect to the device locally and run a speed test it completes a download then an upload and then displays the information at the top of the screen.  If you do this via RMS it starts the download and then freezes and you have to refresh the screen but you then lose the information.

This happens when you try to generate a link also you always have to close the screen and re-load to see the link.
by
I have the same issue. RMS device/ device details page do not refresh all data - especially mobile status even after updating information. It is not comfortable to clear cache after each use.

I have also proposal to include in "network/mobile/sim management"( I use RUT 950 ) same kind of condition for automatic switching depended of connection speed. Same operator, after drain assigned data limit do not cut connection, but radically decreases data transfer speed. In this case connection is unusable, but current SIM is on.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I've just tested the issue you've described. Unfortunately, links appear without refreshing or closing the tab of the browser. Make sure you have deleted all your cache on all the browsers.

Regarding the speedtest - I was able to reproduce it. I will report it to RnD and see if there's any possible fix to that.

EB.
by anonymous
Testing the Web UI link generation on a mobile works fine so this may be an issue with us.

The speed test is a feature we would use a lot so would appreciate your response on this when you can.

We have only started using Teltonika RUT devices within our organisation so need to know that can be resolved before we progress further.

Thanks

Neil
by anonymous
Is it possible to have an update to this issue?  This is causing us considerable pain as we are not able to run speed tests accurately for our remote sites and some sites will not show any results before timing out.

We are considering moving away from Teltonika if this can not be resolved.
by anonymous
Hi,

Sorry that it takes too long, but it still being worked on by RMS team.

Thank you for your patience.

EB.
by anonymous
I have discovered the speedtest-cli method which is much better.  Would have been great if I was made aware of this back in December!