FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
109 views 0 comments
by
I'm having issues configuring the input/output a RUT955 with firmware version 6.7.3

An input rule was created as i did many times before for other FW versions. When i trigger the digital input, i see the state changing in the input window. But nothing else is happening. When troubleshooting i also didn't see any log entry's. it is like the system isn't registering these input triggers.

We tried another device to exclude the device, but same results. A firmware upgrade was done to the latest version FW 6.7.3 and to be sure, the device has been reset. So we could have a clean start. But no luck so far.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Could you please check if rolling back to older firmware fixes the issue for you? This way we will know if it's really something that isn't right with RUT955.

Also, have you check if only one trigger doesn't work, or you tried at least two to be sure that all of them are not functional?

EB.