FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,856 views 12 comments
by
I tried to use "WebUI link" with RMS.

At the first time, WebUI link showed the WebUI of RUT240.
On the next time, I tried to generate WebUI link, RMS shows "WebUI is unreachable".

I checked RMS connection is ok, rebooting RUT240, the status information on RMS, but I cannot find any problem.

How can I resolve "WebUI is unreachable" issue ?
by
Hi.

I am facing the same. Also after typing the password wrongly. I do not have physical access to the RUT240 modem.

kr

Søren H. Lykkegaard

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you check and send me your RUT240 device serial number via private message. I will try to look into the problem myself.

Best regards.
by anonymous
Hi,

We have the same problem with our devices in RMS. Will send you a PM.
by
Hello!

Need help with the same problem! Please, help me ASAP.
by anonymous
Could you check in your router WebUi > System > Administration > Access Control > Safety if there is an 127.0.0.0 IP address in blocked list. If yes, please remove it.
by anonymous
Unfortunatelly I don't have an access to the router. How can I do it remotelly?
by anonymous

Hi,
We have the same problem with our devices in RMS.
thx for support

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi there I faced this problem after entering password wrong too many times. Factory reset is required.
by anonymous
If you don't have access to the physical machine, what are your options on the RMS side?
by anonymous
I was able to login to cli interface while locked out of web ui. Definitely there will be a ‘factory reset ‘ command you can enter but I don’t know it. I had someone on-site who was able to physically reset it
by anonymous

Just googled common cli interface commands and for factory reset from command line it could be 

“restoredefault”

I haven’t tried it and don’t want/need to try it but might help someone 
by anonymous
Wont accept the login to get to the CLI either.  It's been reset to factory by someone at the location now and still nothing on either method. However, I can export the event logs.
by anonymous
Login is different for cli right?

User= ‘root’ (ie not admin or whatever your login for webui is)

Password= modem password
by anonymous
Just to update this to help Someone else

1. Passwords can be reset from rms interface online and give you another chance to login

2. You can sms your modem to either reboot or restore factory for example ‘admin01 restore’