FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
563 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Good morning,

sometimes when I power up RUT240 all LEDs stays on (Power Led, all 2G 3G 4G LEDs, all Signal Strength LEDs, LAN LED, WAN LED) and never turn off. The LAN and WAN LEDs turn on even if no cable is plugged in.

When this problem happens, RUT is not accessible neither via LAN nor WiFi. In this situation, RUT can not be reset by pushing the Reset Button. The only solution is plugging off the Power Adapter.

What could be the problem?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

1. How often does this happen?

2. What measures have you taken already? Did you try resetting your router or upgrading its firmware when you had a chance?

3. Was the device working normally before or was it like that from the start?

EB.
by anonymous
It happens often, not always. I noticed it started to happen when I upgraded it to the last firmware. It never gave problems before the firmware upgrade.
by anonymous
Could you please roll back to earlier firmware to see if that's not the hardware issue?

EB.
by anonymous
Good morning,

I did a downgrade to Firmware 1.12.3 but sometimes RUT240 does not boot again.

What can I do?
by anonymous
Hi,

On successful boot could you please download troubleshoot file? Send it to me via private message for further research, if that's possible.

EB.